Gottcha! | Joshua 9 (June 26,2022)
1. In verse one we read that the nations formed an alliance to try to defeat Israel. Do you think that Satan forms alliances with others to defeat God’s people today?
2. Why do you think Satan is out to destroy the people of God, and does not give up easily? Does Satan know that he is already defeated?
3. Read John 8:44. What does Jesus say about Satan in this verse?
4. Read 1 Peter 5:8. What does this verse teach about how Satan watches to see when we are weak?
5. Why was it a mistake in verse 14 not to get counsel from the Lord? How would you go about getting God’s counsel today?
6. Read Hebrews 11:24-25. What does Moses mean by “the passing pleasures of sin”?
7. Read 2 Corinthians 6:14. How does forming partnerships with unbelievers lead us to being deceived?