Well Done | Joshua 22:1-6 (July 14, 2022)
1. Why do you think it was important for these people to help the others even
though their inheritance was on the other side of the Jordan? (Compare with
2. Why is faithfulness so important to God? Compare with 1 Corinthians 4:2
3. In verse 4 Joshua said the Lord had given the people rest and they could
return to their land. How does this rest compare with the spiritual rest we are
offered in Christ?
4. What are some of the things that stand out to you in verse 5?
5. What do you think he means in verse 5 “to cling to Him”?
6. Read Matthew 25:14-30. What is your takeaway from this story? What does
it teach us about faithfulness?
7. Does hearing the Father say to you one day, “well done” serve as a
motivation for serving Him faithfully?